And Suddenly...

And suddenly.. I'm into blogging again...
Ohhohohohoho...
Just becoz today is the ultimately the most boring day of my entire life!
You see.. I've been occupied with at least one thing everyweek even on weekends for the pass 4 months.
But today, yikes! I cant even describe the boring-ness.
I wish i had bring my car back.
I was thinking of buying that stupid jacket that i've been eyeing last week..
Arghh!!!!
On the other hand, Ive bought a brand new sumthing which really made me kopak. Uhuks..
A laptop! Yerps.. I really needed a laptop. Since i'm onsite like so often and my company doesn't provide one since the robbery. Ohohohoho!
Unlucky me. *sob*

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template