Me Being Ridiculous

1. Last person you chatted with?
- Hausmet

2. The last thing eaten?
- Mee cintan

3. Last person who went out shopping
with you?
- Kaklong

4. Last present(s) that you received?
- Dont remember

5. Last website?
- My Blog

6. Last Person(s) you saw?
- My hausmets

7. Last call you received?
- Alan Dearest

8. Last dream?
- I went shopping or sumthing

9. Last haircut?
- Last month

10. Last time in love?
- 1 minute ago

11. Last time you saw your grandma?
- Erm.. when i was in standard 1?

12. Last sms received from?
- Nury

13. Last fight?
- Erm.. dun remember lah

14. Last electronic device used?
- Laptop

15. Last tv show watched?
- Sindarela *laugh*

16. Where is your dad?
- Umahnya

17. Where do you really2 wanna go to
now?
- Erm... aderla..

18. Which do u prefer.. ym or msn?
- YM

19. Do you love shopping?
- Erm.. buleh laa...

20. Where do you usually go shopping?
- Pyramid, Jaya Jusco

21. Who cleans your room?
- Me, me, me

22. Last testimonial / comment?
- From my Alan

23. What are you feeling right now?
- Sad to the max

24. Who/what makes u feel really hapi?
- Erm.... me pacar n me laptop?

25. Who are your enemies?
- Ader la...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template