Me in finality

Finally, me have found me bliss.
Its time to take all my hatred-pathetic-sadness posts in my blog and replace them with
more realistic entries(coming soon..).
Tonite, i can finally understand and realize the whole thing.
I can see the positive side of my story.
Whutever it is.. Friends will be friends:D
To me, we must cherish the people around us.
Its hard to fulfill everybody's wishes.
I want to be myself. Munira the funny-silly-clumsy-looking girl who always giving oppinion in just about anything. Haha!
There is only one thing to do.
I know I should have done it a long time ago.
But its the thought dat counts.
Owh, and it helps to be positive when you are in a position like me :D
InsyaAllah..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template