Me Being Err...

1. If u could name you what would it be?
. I couldnt think of any other name that suits me.. (In fact, "that somebody" love my name :P)

2. What’s the funniest name u heard?
. Erm.. I dont kid around with someone else's name.. sorry...

3. A talent u wish u had?
. Playing a violin... Can arr?

4. A friend you think “God must have spent a little more time on him/her”?
. That is call rezeki my dear...

5. What makes u mad and hate people?
. Erm... Actually, I dont know for sure..

6. What annoys you present time?
. Being bored.

7. The last movie/film u watch?
. Jumper.

8. Any movie u plan to watch?
. 10 000 BC. Spiderwick.

9. Anyone u miss?
. Erm... yep...

10. How old were you when you had your first relationship?
. I only have my first serious relationship like right now.

11. Are you taken/single?
. As far as I know, definitely TAKEN! *haha*

12. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
. Erm... Ntah...

13. Do you like anyone right now?
. Like? Explain "like". I'm in love.

14. Ever had your heartbroken?
. Of course. Loads of time.

15. Miss anyone right now?
. Ridiculously... Yeah!

16. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
. Didi

17. Last person to text you?
. Alan

18. Last person you saw?
. My sistah

19. What was the last thing you said to someone?
. Nak buang sampah neh ker ma?

20. Who is top in your top friends?
. Didi, Nury, Rahaiffi and my *ahem*

21. Why?
. Because they were always there for me.

22. Who do you trust the most in your life?
. my family, my *ahem* and closest friends.

23. Who do you love most?
. my Family.

24. Ever been in love?
. Yerps.

25. Who has hurt you the most?
. Erm.. dulu ader la... Sekarang me just dont care... Tataw naper *ahah*

26. Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
. Of course.

27. Are you happy?
. Yerps.

28. Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
. None, no more.

29. Have you ever cheated on a partner?
. Never.

30. Ever been cheated on?
. Actually.. no.

31. Ever been told someone loved you?
. Yes.

32. Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
. Yes. I meant it all.

33. Not meant it?
. Nope.

34. Are you happy with where you are relationship-wise now?
. Yerps. He loves me! *ehehe*

35. What is your idea of true love?
. Sincerity. I cant think of any other.

36. When they slip, do you think you can let go the small stuff?
. He has done a lot for me.. Dier pon human gak..

37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
. Nope. Dat is actually weird.

38. Why or why not?
. I believe we must get to know that other person first.

39. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
. Yerps.

40. Do you believe that love can be found in bars or is that too much of a risk?
. It can be anywhere at anytime dear... Believe me... it actually happened to me!

41. Should people go to bars to find love?
. Err...

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template