Me being YOU

"You, do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?
'Cause I, I walk the streets alone
I hate bein' on my own
And everyone can see that I really fell
And I'm going through hell
Thinking about you with somebody else"


Erm.. Busan2 di malam hari.. Huhu :(
Found this song though...
Best! Tapi sober lah siket *laugh
No no no...
Me not having trouble with me pacar or whutever..
Me just being sober di malam hari
Dengar lagu2 layan blues
Sedap jer raser
Kadang2 best duduk sorang2
Layan lagu
Sambil minum melo
*grin*

Erm.. Akceli.. me never describe anything about me pacar in me blog rite? *ahahah* It is just dat, I'm too speechless to say anything. Whut can I say? Just for rememberance, me kenal me pacar through my friend Nury. Setiap kali pon mengundang ketawa.. Naper ek? Sebab dulu Nury salu citer about this one particular guy named Alan. They were best friends. They talked for hours on the phone. And me like --> who is this Alan exactly? And I dont give a damn actually. And since when we become friends? Owh2. Since he got my YM ID from Nury. Now he is in KL, surveying (or whutever he is doing). Aiyoh! Cant help but to feel dat overwhelming feelings of happiness. Raser nak guling2. Arrr... If he read this, most probably he will be saying something like this --> MUN POYO!!! Ahahah! Well, like always, I just dont care dear. *miahaha* Whut I said is the exact feeling that I felt at that particular moment. Sorry for expressing them too loudly. Becoz in my right mind, you must express your feelings to ur love ones as much as you can. It is a sign of appreciation and thankfulness(is there such a word? *ahaha*). And yeah, I'm thankful to have you my dear and be yours too. (Giler jiwang ayat!!)

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template