The Meaning of Sacrifice

I am bless to have so many people who love me unconditionally.
Who are willing to sacrifice unconditionally just for me.

For my birthday this year, I receive such a gift that I went on crying uncontrollably.

You know, to feel like a ping pong ball is not that great. U don't get ur own stand other than other people. I feel neglected. I feel wasted. I feel useless.

That's why I feel thankful beyond words. It meant a lot. It take a really big load off my shoulders. Its been long. Its been ages. Its been hard for someone who is not good with words to handle 2 different minds.
You dont know how much it meant to me. I have lost my words. And stupidly I cry. Wish you were here.

Thank you sayang.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template