me.gajah.tea.choc.laptop




Few weeks ago :
Doctor : You cannot have anything that have caffeine in it. That includes tea, coffee, chocolate and and dairy products.
Me : Urm..... Baik tuan doktor...
Doctor : Good girl :D
Me : *Shrieeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk*

Well... That's it. No more chocolate for me for a few weeks. Until my head comes back to its normal condition.

But is there so many chocolate shops everywhere I go??? *SAD*

I miss my hot chocolate and tea treatment every morning :(

*sigh*

Owh well.. Can you see the blue elephant in the picture above? I want one!!!! Can ar?

Can somebody get one for me pwetty pweaseeeeee.... *blink2*

1 comments:

mrkay said...

elePHPant!!!~ i got one.. but not really elePHPant la.. codango.com punye edition of elePHPant.. :p

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template