Munira being Munira

Assalamualaikum my heart,

My dearest ever little heart,

Please be patient my heart. Soon, you will find the happiness that you seek. I'm sorry that I cannot make you forget all the pain that made you bleed. Please forgive me cause I can't heal the wound any faster. But remember, I am always be by your side. We will go through this pain together. I'm sure we'll make it. I know how sick and tired you must feel.

"..Dan berikanlah khabar gembira kepada orang-orang yang sabar.(Iaitu) orang-orang yang apabila mereka ditimpa oleh sesuatu kesusahan, mereka berkata: "Sesungguhnya kami adalah kepunyaan Allah dan kepada Allah jualah kami kembali." Mereka itu ialah orang-orang yang dilimpahi dengan berbagai-bagai kebaikan dari Allah mereka serta rahmatNya; dan mereka itulah orang-orang yang dapat petunjuk hidayahNya."

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Being Me - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template